- $70 - $110 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 11 days ago
The Enterprise Performance Framework (EPM) within the department has evolved post the implementation of SAP with a number of manual processes for the collection, analysis and reporting of budget related submissions supported by large & complex excel spreadsheets. These include:
- Short form and long form ICT submissions;
- Investment Prioritisation Framework (IPF) submissions;
- Target cascade and explanation of detailed budget build variance from target
- Identification, collation and reporting of emerging issues;
- Identification, review and approval of budget review submissions.
The purpose of this role is to provide SAP Business Warehouse and WebI analysis, design, build and tests expertise in the relevant Finance processes.
- A minimum of 8 years' SAP experience with a high level of proficiency in SAP Web intelligence reporting including BOBJ development, BEX queries designing, report design, development and testing.
- Ability to give advice and take the lead with providing visualisations and analytical reports
- Extensive technical and functional consulting background in complex and challenging environments with proven ability to deliver scalable, efficient and manageable Business Intelligence solutions.
- Experience working with a large volume of Text Information
- Work on complex technical development and complete with schedule and timeframes.
- Writing relevant technical documentation including technical designs.
- High level written and oral communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical issues to non-technical audiences, including negotiation and mediation skills for conveying complex ICT designs.
- Experience working with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Ability to work within a team of various disciplines.