Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Solution Designer develop an architecture view and provide leadership and direction to the Technical team to help realize the initiatives, Strategy and framework for use by the Systems
This is a 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
Key responsibilities involved
- Establish and maintain an effective governance mechanism for the evolution of development standards, best practices and promoting further uptake to lower costs and risks for future Cluster initiatives.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership across the Cluster for SAP Development including Mobile technologies, acting as a 'go-to' person for all questions.
- Develops, implements, monitors and maintains the application policies, standards, guidelines and procedures that are in alignment with the corporate strategic plan and supports the projects during implementation and manages the transition and support post-go-lives.
- Evaluate the design for the objects and provide design and solutions in alignment with SAP Best Practice and NSW audit compliance when required.
- Proven leadership experience in a complex, integrated, multi-business unit heterogeneous environment. Experience aligning the SAP landscape and technical solution options with functional knowledge.
- Demonstrated substantial hands-on experience incorporating the following SAP Development with Object-oriented methods in Workflows, Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements & Forms) Fiori UI Applications in conjunction with SAP for a complex shared services organization.
- Prior experience overseeing technical work-effort in a large scale SAP environment integrated with heterogeneous environments. Exposure to a minimum of 3 large scale ERP implementations in a technical role.
- Proven ability to stay abreast of technology trends to ensure solutions meet future product roadmap recommendations, specifically within the SAP suite. Demonstrated knowledge of the following SAP technologies: Solution Manager, SAP NetWeaver, Portal & Gateway, ABAP, Fiori UI, Workflows
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.