Working with a leading professional services company with more than 482,000 people working across 120 countries. They are one of Australia's reputable consultancies and continue to deliver unparalled value.
About the role
The SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll Consultant is responsible for working with customers to define and continuously improve their future Payroll business processes leveraging SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll as the technology of choice.
- You work with clients to understand their needs and aspirations for Payroll processes, understand the nature of their businesses and help defining solutions using SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll.
- You conduct process analysis and provide leading practice to define future HR processes.
- You demonstrate knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors EC Payroll and integrations into SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, but as well Finance solutions and external provider (such as Tax, Super etc).
- You assess regular SuccessFactors product updates and solution with clients how to make best use of new capabilities for their requirements.
- You work collaboratively with the client team and third parties to define timelines and effort for the implementation of any improvement.
- You design solutions, data model and integration architecture.
- You lead testing and coordinate testing with the client team and third parties.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central Payroll implementations on at least two projects in Australia
- Knowledge of Payroll Business Processes
- Agile implementation project experience
Interested? Push the APPLY NOW button or alternatively call Wes on (03) 9236 7766 or email Wes on email@example.com