- Great Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 9 months ago
Contract until July 2020 + possible extension Based in Brisbane's CBD
$1181 inc super per day
- Provide current best practice with regards to supply chain processes and IT solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify and define the business requirements, understand process pain points and future requirements for Distribution Centre, Warehouse & Purchasing, Inventory management & Sales processes and systems.
- Work with the business to redesign and simplify their existing processes and solution.
- Design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to meet business requirements as needed.
Skills and Experience:
- Supply chain business practices,
- Supply chain IT solutions,
- Business process design/redesign and implementation in the areas of sales,
- Gathering business requirements and mapping them into a system design,
- SAP implementations (design through to support),
- SAP configuration experience in S/4HANA and/or ECC6 in the areas of Sales and Distribution - mandatory
- SAP configuration experience in S/4HANA and/or ECC6 in the areas of Materials Management (Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Material Master, MRP, Services, etc.) - desirable
- Integration of the Supply Chain into other business processes (e.g. Record to Report, Master data Governance, Manage Physical Assets, etc.) - desirable
Click the 'Apply' button now or contact Danielle Wren or Tom Cirocsta on 07 3221 3333 for more information.