- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 10 months ago
4 month Contract + possible extension
Based in Brisbane's CBD
$1015 (inc super) per day
- Provide current best practice with regards to supply chain processes and IT solutions.
- Engage with key stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to identify and define the business requirements, understand process pain points and future requirements for Distribution Centre, Warehouse & Purchasing, Inventory management & Sales processes and systems.
- Work with the business to redesign and simplify their existing processes and solution.
- Design, build, test, implement and support client-specific solutions to meet business requirements as needed.
- SAP implementations (design through to support),
- SAP configuration experience in S/4HANA, Materials Management (Purchasing, Inventory Management, Physical Inventory, Material Master, MRP, Services, etc.) and Sales and Distribution.
- Integration of the Supply Chain into other business processes (e.g. Record to Report, Master data Governance, Manage Physical Assets, etc.)