This is the 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Partner with business and IT system experts to deliver high-quality integration solutions
- Analyses the current integration environment for a system upgrade
- Produce design pattern documentation to be used as a guide for all integration solutions
- Hands-on execution of integration build, test and deployment
- Provide project estimations and conduct Proof of Concepts (PoCs)
- Interface with vendors to develop, test, and support integration solutions
- Own projects you build. Provide vision for enhancements, and triage bugs when needed
- Follow and improve established change management and release processes.
- 5+ years demonstrated expertise designing, implementing, and supporting innovative enterprise integration solutions and meeting business requirements in an SAP landscape
- Experienced in SAP PI and SAP Integration technologies
- Hands-on experience with several applications/services stacks
- Experience building web service integrations across enterprise SaaS systems
- Experience/exposure to other ESB products such as Boomi, Mulesoft, Websphere, Informatica, etc.
- Mulesoft experience highly regarded.
- Experience in NSW government agencies
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org