- Demonstrable SAP Testing Experience
- SIT experience
- Experience with Agile and Jira
Our client is a publically listed global organisation within the FMCG domain. At their core, they provide logistics, storage, supply chain, and commodity trading services.
About the Role
Our client requires an experienced SAP Test Analyst with a strong track record working across systems integration projects.
Essential Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience operating at a Senior Test Analyst level, with the ability to work across multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrable experience working with SAP modules including some of the following: SD, ECC, EWN, TM, QM. Experience with ECC is MANDATORY
- Demonstrable experience with SIT testing, in particular where there has been integration with local systems into SAP. Some of these include SCADA, Scitec, BMX, Factory Talk, FIORI Apps, in-house developed bespoke systems. Experience with these specific systems is desirable, but not essential
- Experienced working within Agile delivery environments, and experienced in the use of Jira is MANDATORY
- Experienced in the use of HP QC and Test rail
- Ability to think about the scenario and look at the picture. Will need to be able to develop test cases and under the interdependencies between different systems
- Ability to have an appreciation for the hardware that is interfaced with the systems and understand IP configurations. Some hardware includes RFID clipboards and on-site computers
- Experience working across logistics, FMCG, transport or supply chain industries would be highly desirable, but not essential
- Must be a self-starter, possess a strong customer focus, excellent team player, have good attention to detail, work well under pressure, flexible and collaborative
- Permanent position, paying a salary in the region of $110-$115K (possibly more commensurate with skills and experience).
- Ideally start ASAP, however, our client can wait up to 4 weeks if required
Our client is currently accepting applications and is ready to interview - Please apply for this role NOW!