- $1000 - $1135 per day
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 9 months ago
Location: Bowen Hills
Duration: untill 30 June + possible extension
Rates: $1000 - $1135 inc super per day
The role of the SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) is to provide expert advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure design and configuration activities are completed to meet service delivery objectives
- Design, configure and test SAP S/4HANA in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to support staff of SAP S/4HANA in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government accounting policies.
- Liaise with clients to solve problems that arise in the SAP S/4HANA system in a timely manner.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP S/4HANA system and liaise closely with stakeholders to recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Work collaboratively with other management team members of the support team to ensure that each VIM system change has been fully considered for both application and infrastructure implications and the resources are available to implement changes.
As an ideal candiidate you will have the following:
- SAP ERP solutions, particularly in the SAP module areas VIM (OpenText)
- Extensive experience in designing, configuring and supporting SAP solutions, particularly VIM, Invoice Capture Centre, Open Text, and SAP Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
- High level knowledge of the integration aspect of SAP modules, including ability to develop high quality system specifications, configuration documentation and testing scenarios.
- Hands on experience in Accounts Payable (AP).
- Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP
For more information please "Apply" now or contact Thomas Circosta on 07 3221 3333