- $1000.00 - $1160.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 8 months ago
The role of the SAP Vendor Invoice Management (VIM) is to provide expert advice and content knowledge of the solution to ensure design and configuration activities are completed to meet service delivery objectives.
- Design, configure and test SAP S/4HANA in accordance with strict information system standards and documentation requirements.
- Transfer knowledge to support staff of SAP S/4HANA in accordance with the adopted functionality and operating procedures.
- Document system configuration, technical specifications and procedures ensuring that they are maintained, reflect best practice for user requirements and appropriately comply with recognised Departmental and Government accounting policies.
- Liaise with clients to solve problems that arise in the SAP S/4HANA system in a timely manner.
- Proactively assess the effectiveness of the SAP S/4HANA system and liaise closely with stakeholders to recommend modifications to improve system effectiveness.
- Provide expert advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of deliverables.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the processes involved in the deployment of application and infrastructure releases within Corporate Technology Services. This person will also be recognized as a subject matter expert in VIM, and be influential in setting direction and process.
- Provide expert advice on changes to the solution design to ensure the system design remains robust, fit for purpose and meets requirements
- Work collaboratively with other management team members of the support team to ensure that each VIM system change has been fully considered for both application and infrastructure implications and the resources are available to implement changes.
An 'ideal candidate' would have:
- Proven experience in the support and configuration of large-scale SAP Solutions, preferably S/4HANA.
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills in SAP S/4HANA in the following areas:
- SAP ERP solutions, particularly in the SAP module areas VIM (OpenText)
- Extensive experience in designing, configuring and supporting SAP solutions, particularly VIM, Invoice Capture Centre, Open Text, and SAP Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR) and General Ledger (GL).
- High level knowledge of the integration aspect of SAP modules, including ability to develop high quality system specifications, configuration documentation and testing scenarios.
- Hands on experience in Accounts Payable (AP).
- Experience leading and assisting clients with designing leading edge workflow solutions, configuration and enhancement of proprietary software product within SAP
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good knowledge of current technical trends, including systems integration, and service-oriented architecture.
- The candidate will ideally have forged their skill set through working in and leading complex, large business implementations―as a broad indication, it is anticipated that candidates would have a minimum of 2 years' experience in VIM (OpenText)