- 6 Month Contract role
- Sydney based opportunity
- SAS Development - Fraud Management / Anti Money Laundering
About the role:
We have been engaged by one of our Global clients in the IT Consultancy and Communications space who are looking for a SAS Developer to work on some new initiatives with one of its top-tier finance client based in Sydney CBD. This role will be focussed on Fraud Prevention and Anti Money Laundering.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong experience working on various SAS software such as SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Server Management Console. SAS Social Network Analysis, SAS Visual Analytics.
- SAS fraud prevention. CFM/AML solutions.
- Develop Unix shell scripts for automation of Code promotion between environments.
- Developing Unix shell script for automating the processing of ETL jobs and Alert generation jobs SAS ECM and SAS SNA (SAS Social Network Analysis)
- Data migration from the legacy system to the SAS solutions
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Michael Cutting at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Michael Cutting at Talent International email@example.com for any further information on this position.