Your new role will see you responsible for the ongoing administration, management and support of several production and non-production environments managing over 26,000 clients. As well as support you will also be providing project services where required giving you the opportunity to work across a range of technologies.
Skills and Experience:
- Ongoing SCCM Product Lifecycle Management
- Support and management of SCCM third-party products such as 1E Nomad Branch and PXE Everywhere
- Experience working closely with End-User-Computing and Windows Services teams
- Extensive troubleshooting, problem solving and diagnosis skills (3rd Level Support)
- Apps and Packaging deployment experience
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.