- SCCM Engineer for a highly regarded Government organisation!
- Contract until EOFY 2020! With 2 x 6 month extension option
- Minimum NV1 clearance
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia. Our client provides the chance to challenge yourself and learn new skills whilst working within a motivated, experienced and visionary team.
SCCM configuration, packaging, reporting and automation of infrastructure provisioning and configuration.
Skills & Attributes
- At least 5 years' experience in the following SCCM and Windows Server (2012 onwards)
- Package creation and deployment
- Task sequence creation, automation and management
- SCCM custom report creation
- Knowledge and understanding across a range of enterprise level hardware and software platforms such as DELL, HP, VMware and Microsoft products
- Experience with PowerShell scripting and Configuration Orchestration/automation tools
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.