- Melbourne C B D
- $700 Per Day + GST
- Job Type
- Wes Elsayed
- 7 months ago
Work with one of the biggest and most reputable consulting IT companies in the world. They are hiring vigiorously due to there extended project work.
Duration: 9 Months+ extendable quarter on quarter
- Detailed JD Work with Product Owner and Co-Delivery Leads in User stories grooming and planning.
- Overall Program Execution Responsibility in delivering the planned user stories.
- Identify, Plan and Mitigate Cross Track dependencies & Risks.
- Support and enforce the Agile process and other rules that the program team has agreed upon.
- Serve as clients' main point of contact throughout all project phases, effectively manage associated issues and risks and ensure on-time and on-budget implementation delivery that meets clients' needs and requirements
- Create detailed Project Governance Plan and obtain sign offs
- Ensure that defined processes are followed by the Project team
- Identify different stakeholders at client
- Build close relationship and manage relationships needed to smooth Project governance
- Contributes to definition of business case, Project charter and its alignment
- Need to conduct daily stand up calls.
- Follow the sprint ceremonies.
- Track deliveries to its logical closure (review completion / approval / sign off).
- Monitor and track Risks and Issues throughout the PROJECT, continuously
- Review, evaluate and report on risk assessment and mitigation plans
- Establish Escalation and Issue Resolution communication protocol. Provide an escalation path for PROJECT issues and mediation
Interested? Push the "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Wes on 03 9236 7766 or for a faster response send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org