- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 6 months ago
- Minimum NV1 Security Clearance preferred
- 12 months with extension options
- Experience in leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams
About the Organisation
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia.
About the Role
The SRUM Master is responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team and minimising impediments to development progress. The specialist will drive the team by applying the agile process to achieve an optimised workflow through continuous improvement. They support team goals and coordinate activities with other teams.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in leading high performance, self-managed and dynamic teams as a SCRUM Master lead.
- Skills Framework for the Information Age (SFIA), core skills relevant to the role: Knowledge Management/ Measurement/ Methods and Tools/ Organisational capability
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum NV1 Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.