- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 3 months ago
- Australian Citizenship required
- 12 months with 12 month extension option
- Experience as Scrum master/Agile project coordinator in larger-scale
About the Organisation
Our large government client is one of the main revenue collection bodies for Federal Government. Working within this organisation will give you a sense of inclusiveness and diversity to better meet the needs and expectations of the community, while delivering on proposed commitments to government and the community. They are focused on building on a strong culture of integrity and making the necessary cultural changes to align with the transformed client experience.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in working on complex programs
- Experience in Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) practices is essential.
- Experience as Scrum master/Agile project coordinator in larger-scale, complex agile environments.
- Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organising and delivering through collaborative effort.
- Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills
- Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors
It is a requirement of this position that candidates must be an Australian Citizen
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6129 6307 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.