- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 month ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Scrum Master'.
- Guiding the team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices
- Coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised with an emphasis on problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least 18 months for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of facilitation, conflict resolution, continual improvement and increasing transparency
- Knowledge of Agile patterns and (example: Burndown, Retrospective, Product Backlog Grooming, Test Driven Development, etc)
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org