- 3 Month Initial Contract - strong chance of extension
- Kew Location - Government Department
- Educating the team on Agile/Scrum practices
This Government agency is seeking an experienced Scrum Master to help the team to be self-organised, self-managed and perform at their highest level, while protecting the team from both internal and external distractions.
To start with the role will be a 3 month's contract with a view to extend.
- Guide and educate the team on Agile/Scrum practices
- Assess the maturity of the team and coach the team to higher levels of maturity to harness and multiply collective performance
- Facilitate the team to get the job done
- Facilitate Agile/Scrum rituals including sprint planning, review, retrospective, backlog preparation, daily stand-up
- Facilitate day-to-day discussions to assist with decision making and conflict resolution
- Support the Product Owner with respect to preparing and maintaining the product backlog
- Work with Product Owner to understand the product backlog and the resourcing required to deliver
- Min 5 years as a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master Certification
- An adaptable work style to suit the fast-paced and evolving landscape
- Experience in facilitating meetings/workshops and the ability to effectively negotiate and influence senior stakeholders.
- Ability to build effective relationships and leverage these relationships to gain a consensus
- Ongoing contract
- Attractive Daily rate
- Government Department