- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- about 1 year ago
You will be responsible for establishing Agile Principles to drive delivery velocity across projects including:
- Sizing product backlog for projects
- Identifying the scope of work for each iteration from the Product backlog
- Leading the development and test teams in estimation
- Working with architects to shape Sprint 0 to achieve business outcomes
- Focusing team on what is needed to deliver business outcomes that is the best value approach
- Business users in agile roles and responsibilities i.e. Product Owner, Scrum Master, Business Analyst
- Project teams on expectations in agile delivery and definition of done
- Helping drive a positive agile experience across the whole of business and represent the program proactively
- Running all standard Agile ceremonies for multiple parallel Agile projects, i.e. retrospective, grooming, stand-ups etc.
- Ensuring effective engagement and partnership between architectural and technical specialists across key internal and external delivery teams and stakeholder groups
- Production of typical agile artefacts: sprint/product backlogs and reporting team velocity, burndown etc.
- Removal of impediments to team success
- Liaise closely with the program's stakeholders to determine and communicate planned releases according to the Customer's business rules for prioritisation and scheduling of application releases.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on 07 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com