- $120000.00 - $127800.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Zoe Crouch
- 18 days ago
This leading media intelligence and insights company provides services to the world's biggest brands and organisations. Their mission is to help businesses leap-forward where only genuine insight can take them.
As Scrum Master you will support Agile Engineering teams on their journey of continuous improvement and value driven software product development, and facilitate all aspects of the team's planning, developing and prioritization process, while coaching and supporting individual team members.
Combining your energy, drive and Servant-leader style, you will focus on guiding the team towards improved workflow and productivity, facilitating sprint planning, retrospective, sprint and demos. The Scrum Master will also work closely with the Product Owners to ensure high quality software deliverables are delivered on time and assists in developing roadmap & roll out strategy.
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings, sprint planning, retrospective, demo
- Facilitate decision making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adoption process
- Work with Product Owners to handle backlog, new requests & manage each project's scope, risks, issues & timeline
- Work with Product Owners in building roadmaps, release planning & change management
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Help build a productive environment where team members 'own' the product and enjoy working on it
- Act as conduit between the development team, BAs, architects, product team & the wider technical team and business stakeholders
- Project reporting to execs & project financial management
- Support timesheet process & PMO initiatives
- Certified Scrum Master certification
- Minimum 3 years' genuine Scrum Master experience with knowledge of Jira agile tools
- Genuine Agile Coaching experience
- Experience in prior delivery of technical projects in software development
- Have very good listening and comprehension skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills while building trust-based relationships with colleagues/stakeholders at all levels
- Solid reporting, budget, risk & issue management experience
- Experience in working with distributed teams will be a plus
If you are interested in joining this dynamic organisation in a key role, then please apply now.