- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- about 1 month ago
6 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced 'Scrum Master/Agile Delivery Manager'.
- Demonstrated experience (3 years +) experience in agile project management. Including evidence in the planning, setting up and facilitate agile event including daily stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Experience in coaching teams in agile values, principles and practices and model the agile mindset.
- Experience in support of a team to improve and take responsibility for their actions, resolve conflicts and challenges, and in improving team cohesion, motivation, dynamics and performance.
- Proven ability to problem solve and eliminate impediments.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Experience in managing teams and ability to manage project finances.
- Demonstrated experience in leading HCD and agile ways of working, as part of an MDT
- Agile Certifications
- MUST be Australian Citizen
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org