This a newly created role and will take responsibility in engaging with stakeholders across the business and leading a cross-functional delivery team for new digital transformation projects.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Launching, leading and managing new digital transformation projects
- Working closely with the Agile development and technical teams
- Resolved, blockers are removed and sprint targets are met
- Ensuring the delivery performance metrics are met whilst updating the velocity reports, plans, issues and risks.
- Resolving issues and risks, managing and communicating the technical impact to stakeholders whilst ensuring clarity.
- Demonstrated track record as a SCRUM Master for more than 5 years
- 5 years or more experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Agile is a MUST
- Experience working with multiple streams, an understanding of release trains and Agile
- Experience with Front End Applications and APIs
- Strong leadership and ability to build trust, remove roadblocks and build a high-performance team.
For further information feel free to contact Peter Li on (03) 9602 7726 for a confidential discussion.