A federal government agency undergoing a major business transformation. The Transformation Project Management Office (TMO) is currently seeking a number of Agile SCRUM Masters to join their growing team to work on a Human Centred Design project.
Long term contracts based in Geelong (30 June 2020 initial term + extension options). As a SCRUM Master you will be working within a Program team leading Agile ceremonies, planning sprints, removing obstacles and driving self organising teams. A largely Prince2 based PMO environment, you will help drive the adoption of Agile fundamentals and help drive continuous improvement initiatives to uplift Agile maturity.
You will be driving cross-functional technology teams and work with Service Designers, Product Owners and cross functional SCRUM Teams.
- Background in SCRUM Master/Iteration Manager positions in a government environment (federal, state, local), not-for-profit, education environment
- SCRUM, SAFe, Kanban
- Experience leading Agile driven projects and Human Centred Design/Service Design
- Track record planning sprints, running kick-offs, estimation sessions (eg planning poker, t-shirt method), backlog grooming, retrospectives, show-cases etc
- Pragmatic approach to methodology and a 'trail blazer' approach - you will be joining a predominantly Prince2 PMO and helping with Agile uplift and adoption
- Amazing stakeholder engagement and ability to work with nationally distributed teams.
- Any experience in state or federal government organisations would be highly regarded
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725.