- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 10 days ago
- Current Baseline Security Clearance
- Contract to Dec 2020 with extension options
- SAP Cutover experience and S/4 HANA
About the Client
Our client is a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. Based at our client's centrally located office, you will have the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
Skills and Experience
- Co-ordination, management of the execution of and communication to teams of all cutover tasks including cutover status reporting
- Knowledge of integration between applications and external systems.
- Demonstrate experience in the definition and implementation of the strategy and solution to support the migration of legacy data into the SAP Application.
- Demonstrate experience in planning and managing the efforts of technical developers
- Demonstrate experience in setting up a concept for migration (data and application) and the transition approach regarding to time, costs and risk
- Demonstrate experience in transition planning regarding technical and organizational aspects and coordination with stakeholders
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, work in a team environment, understand and be responsive to project and customer needs.
It is a requirement of this position that the successful candidate must be an Australian Citizen and currently hold minimum Baseline Security Clearance.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.