- Provide Administrative Support to a Key Federal Government Program
- 12 month Contract with 2 x 12 month Extension Option
- Australian Citizenship + Negative Vetting 1 Clearance essential
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia. Our client provides the chance to challenge yourself and learn new skills whilst working within a motivated, experienced and visionary team.
Our client is seeking to engage a Security Administration Officer to undertake a variety of administrative duties to support our client's security clearance processes. The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Processing criminal records checks
- Managing electronic security inboxes by responding to queries within appropriate timeframes
- Manage/support security clearance processes with vetting providers and other government agencies
- Liaise internally and externally to commence, monitor, progress and finalise security clearance processes
- Provide client service assistance at the Security Counter (on a rostered basis)
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong organisational, time management and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively autonomously and in a team environment
- Ability to interpret policy in responding to client queries
- Knowledge of Australian Government's Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) highly regarded!
- Certificate/Qualification in Government (Personnel Security) highly regarded!
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 02 6285 3500 or Nadine.McDonald@talentinternational.com for further information.