- Permanent or contract
- Australian Citizenship with NV1 Security Clearance
- Perform risk analysis on all computer systems
Our client is seeking a Security Administrator to maintain knowledge of global threat environment and proactively assess risk and response strategies to potential emerging threats. Other responsibilities may include:
- Assess the effectiveness of information protection employed.
- Provide engineering support to security and certification tests as well as evaluation activities
- Perform risk analysis on all computer systems and applications as required.
- Assist in the development of information systems assurance programs and control guidelines.
- Identify potential security incidents and respond as per standard operating procedures
- Provide technical support to certification and accreditation activities which may include activities such as vulnerability assessments.
- Provide configuration management (CM) for information system security software, hardware, and firmware.
- Coupled with your education and practical experience, you will demonstrate a pro-active approach with the ability to understand the business, identify issues and develop relationships to achieve the company's objectives.
- Many years of experience working in a similar role within an engineering or project environment (preferably in a similar industry)
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce good results in a complex environment
- Good experience with the relevant technologies and domains
- Good knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.