- $40 - $50 per hour
- Job Type
- Simon Prue
- 25 days ago
This opportunity is for an immediate start for a 12-month contract and offers a friendly and flexible working environment.
- Conduct security assessment and compliance review of new software;
- Conduct vulnerability and penetration testing and reporting;
- Liaise with ICT operational staff on security remediation work;
- Monitoring logged data, and follow up on security incidents
- Liaise with internal and external clients, stakeholders and other third-party providers as required.
- Strong ICT technical and digital security understanding
- Security experience or with public cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure, Office 365
- Working knowledge of Microsoft technologies, e.g. SCCM, Windows servers, Windows 10, Active Directory and Group Policy
- Service delivery focused with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Ability to effectively report security solutions
- Security qualifications highly regarded
- Experience across Vulnerability, penetration testing and discovery methodologies and tools access would be beneficial.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please click the "APPLY NOW' button below and attach your C.V (in Word). For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com. For further enquiries please contact Alice Tan on 9221 3300 or Alice.Tan@talentinternational.com