- Permanent position | $250k plus super | Canberra
- Australian Citizens
- Lead cyber uplift projects
AWS is seeking a security architect to work on a large government account. You will have experience architecting cyber controls, implementing and uplifting maturity of cyber governance assurance processes and implementing of security in DevOps.
- Drive new Security culture throughout various projects.
- Provide thought leadership and Security Architecture subject matter expertise in a consultancy style.
- Deliver the conceptual and logical security design abstractions to form the Security Architecture for solutions.
- Analyse various security threats and vulnerabilities in order to identify required security control components and countermeasures
- Experience with Cloud Technologies (AWS)
- Deep Knowledge of TOGAF/ SABSA, DevOps, Cloud migrations, Cyber Governance.
- Certifications such as CISSP, CISM, CCSK, CRISC, SABSA and TOGAF.
- Extensive Enterprise level and complex platform experience.
- Demonstrated Enterprise Security and Solution Architecture experience.
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.