- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 13 days ago
The first opportunity will see you support several security uplift projects for the organisation, ensuing the Essential 8 framework is followed. You will support the business case development and delivery to ensure a consistent and higher-quality outcome. Experience with Essential 8 is necessary.
The latter project will see work across operational technology delivery, ensuring security. You will support across the evaluation and deliver phase. Working knowledge of cyber security, infrastructure, application control is essential.
Both opportunities will commence on an initial 6-month contract, working from home (offices are based in Melbourne CBD).
Key skills required:
- Strong experience as a Security / Solution Architect with working knowledge of security principles
- Prior architectural experience in enterprise organisations
- Experience with Essential 8 framework and security uplift projects; OR
- Experience with Application Control, micro-segmentation, vulnerability management and DNS Content Monitoring
- Experience across development of architectural patterns and security guidelines desired