- $150000.00 - $170000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Joelle Beaton
- 4 months ago
In this key role you will is a key member of a small but effective team who seeks to ensures planned and operational IT services deliver the desired levels of confidentiality, integrity, and availability to the business. You will work enterprise wide to protect assets and systems by ensuring security best practices are incorporated into architectural patterns and guidelines, and by working with projects to incorporate these security controls.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Utilise expertise across a broad range of technologies and platforms to develop architectural patterns and guidelines incorporating security controls
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and requirements; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying integration issues; preparing cost estimates
- Consulting with business and technical stakeholders to identify risks, threats, and appropriate controls for new and existing services, including the application of; * industry best practices and standards * policies and procedures * testing and disaster recovery
- Develop threat models for key information assets, highlighting potential threat actors and attack vectors, and utilise these to identify and prioritise the implementation of mitigating controls
- Contributing to the development of IT risk and security policy, practices and guidelines - in particular the Information Security Management System (ISO 27001)
Your skills and experience:
- You will have a degree in a computer or science related discipline with subsequent relevant experience working as a security architect or solutions architect with a strong security focus.
- You will possess an equivalent combination of significant relevant experience in a standards managed environment (e.g. PCI DSS, ISO 17799, 27000, 28000, 31000 or similar) and/or education/training; and additional certification, or relevant experience, associated to security architecture (e.g. CISSP, SABSA)
- You will possess a sound knowledge of ICT risk and security practices, networks, computer operating systems, application platforms and cloud environments
- Solid experience in architecting, designing, and building Security Architecture Frameworks
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Demonstrated commitment to providing high level customer service including the ability to build effective relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to prepare professional documentation for various audiences, advise and negotiate at high levels and maintain discretion in a complex
- ITIL certification beyond Foundation level and experience working with agile teams is desirable
If you are interested in a new, career enhancing opportunity, please 'APPLY NOW' or contact Kunwar Bijjan on 03 9062 4222 for a confidential discussion.