Your new role will see you working as part of the Information Security Office with the Solution Architects and Project Managers to formulate agreed plans and coordinate/support team members. You will be conducting detailed business analysis to understand the areas of greatest risk or threat and engage Solution Architects to develop solutions. You will also be assessing existing solutions and identifying areas for improvement and working with the relevant parties to improve threat control.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in large environments
- Security project experience
- The ability to engage Architects and PM's to drive delivery
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience delivering in a range of environments (Waterfall, Agile, SCRUM etc.)
For more information feel free to contact Ben Austin on (03) 9236 7718 for a confidential discussion.