The department is seeking to engage an experienced ICT Security Compliance Specialist to assist in the planning, implementation and accreditation of departmental systems. The candidate requires a comprehensive understanding of on-premise and cloud-based services and their associated security challenges. The candidate will work closely with the departments ITSA and program teams to ensure systems being established or migrated to the cloud or on-premise are certified and accredited for production use. The candidate will be responsible for:
- Preparing appropriate security compliance documentation such as System Security Plans, Security Risk Management Plans and Statement of Applicability.
- Prepare systems for certification.
- Provide advice and support to the program team and departmental ITSA on security compliance.
- Ensure that system architecture is implemented as designed from a security perspective. Continually work to improve system security capabilities.
- Facilitate workshops with stakeholders to ensure understanding.
- Extensive experience in ICT security with the Australian Government.
- Experience and knowledge in cloud-based service offerings and associated security issues.
- Extensive experience in ISM, PSPF and the IRAP process.
- Experience working in large complex ICT environments with a focus on Microsoft technologies.
- Ability to influence a range of both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Baseline security clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6129 6322 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.