- $120000.00 - $170000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 7 days ago
Our client has a need to hire a couple of Security Consultants for a large Federal government department. Your main responsibility will be to support security consulting, advisory and client delivery and you'll use your expertise to work with our growing client base in Canberra.
The duties to be performed in this role include:
- Independently perform and manage cyber security assignments including TRA, Policy and Cyber Security Framework tasks
- Design and review project's security documentation including SRMP, SSP and SoA
- Working directly with account's teams and project managers to deliver projects on time and on schedule.
- Liaise with other Business units to integrate cyber security services.
Skills - To be successful in this role, the individual selected for this role will have:
- IRAP, CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar professional qualifications are highly regarded but not essential
- Effective communication and management skills and the ability to liaise with business and IT staff
- An applied understanding of the ISO 27001 Security Management Framework /
- Strong understanding of Australian government ISM and PSPF.
- Technical background and experience to effectively understand and report on security control status
- Ideally, you'll have a strong background in the Federal Government sector, and have previously worked in a variety of Governance, Risk And Compliance (GRC) roles
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Blake Willoughby-Thomas at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.