Our client is an Iconic Australian organisation is seeking to engage a Security Engineer to work on a large Telecommunications Transformation Project.
This project will help to uplift the organisation's network whilst also implementing collaboration tools. The project will also focus on the implementation of unified endpoint management systems as well as rolling software solutions across the organisations contact centers.
- Develop technical requirements to support the security solutions across the program
- Enable threat detection across the program in adherence to the organization's security policies and compliance obligations
- Define cyber governance guidelines
- Develop and enable cybersecurity monitoring use cases
- Deliver design documentation
- Ensure compliance and best practices
- Strong knowledge of cybersecurity technologies across varying landscapes including SDWAN
- Expert understanding of threat detections strategies, threat landscapes, and cyber-attack models
- Demonstrated experience working in a Security Operation Center (SOC) environment.
- Strong experience working in project environments in alignment with security patterns and standards
- Knowledge of collaboration tools, UEM, cloud environments, and SIEM technologies
- Strong stakeholder management skills