- Melbourne C B D
- Job Type
- Melissa Haddah
- 3 months ago
- Initial 6 month contract +
- Financial services organisation
- Managing third party relationship managers, understand outcome of third party assessments have embarked on
- Post assessment, helping out Risk and Business parties understand the outcome of assessments
- Helping Risk and Business parties form action plan in order to address the gaps and the risks that have come out of the assessments
- Strong understanding of Risk knowledge and Security domain competency.
- Good communication skills & senior stakeholders management to mainly be able to assist and translate the outcome of the third party risk assessment into business terms.
- Individual will work closely with CISO and Security PFDM and other senior stakeholders
* Strong Security risk knowledge understanding of Security domain competency.
* Good communication skills and senior stakeholders management.
* strong comms skills and ability to convert the tech lingo into plain English.
* tech knowledge to understand what is being discussed within the CISO team.
* Ability to understand audit and tech assessments - e.g. SOX or PCI or CPS234 assessments and advise on the gaps and clear actions for business to implement to ensure the risk is mitigated.
* Ability to manage, support and advice business on the controls implemented by the 3rd Party. e.g. CPS234 controls assurances.
For more information contact Melissa Haddad on 92367732 or email email@example.com