- $120 - $140 per hour
- Job Type
- Blake Willoughby-Thomas
- 23 days ago
The purpose of the role is to support the departments Cyber Security requirements by providing security risk assessment services. It involves working within a small team of specialists with responsibility for all risk aspects of Cyber Security including, Threat & Risk Assessment, Compliance, and Communication to support the Cyber Security Strategic plan.
The role requires a contemporary skillset, a broad knowledge of Information Security technologies, and excellent communication skills.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Recommending security risk mitigations as part of system security planning;
- Assessing new software, services and systems for security risks and compliance with relevant standards including APRA CPS 231/234 and ASD ISM;
- ASD Essential 8 maturity including privileged access reviews and access control.
- Threat intelligence monitoring.
- Coordinating completion of TRA mitigation recommendations;
- Demonstrated ability to provide expert security advice, develop quality cyber security controls, processes and policies
- Security audits and reviews
- Knowledge of risk management processes and experience performing threat & risk assessments
- Microsoft Active Directory security configuration
- Minimum baseline clearance
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for further information.