- $750 - $900 per day
- Job Type
- Candice Powell
- 6 days ago
Based in Melbourne's CBD you will be responsible for providing expertise to inform and validate the secure design and development of web and mobile-based solutions. As part of a team, you will work across the entire development lifecycle including informing secure solution design, validating security, driving adoption and use of secure SDLC tooling and engaging with stakeholders. This role will suit someone with a development background who has experience with application security.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure that application security is an embedded and critical part of the entire development life cycle.
- Perform design assessments, including threat modelling.
- Perform secure code review and penetration testing.
- Automate security testing processes.
- Perform assessments of SDLC processes.
- Develop testing scripts and procedures.
- Document and present findings to key stakeholders.
- Strong experience with web and mobile application security, including penetration testing and secure code reviews.
- Experience with application design.
- Experience with application security tooling suh as SCA, SAST, IAST and DAST.
- Experience with continuous integration and relevant tools such as Bamboo, Jenkins or similar.
- Understanding of AWS and knowledge of their services.
- Working experience with agile practices and methodologies.
This is a 6 month contract opportunity with view to extend. Salary is competitive and reflective of experience.
For more information, please contact Candice Powell on 03 9236 7738 or email firstname.lastname@example.org