Your new role will see you being a key player in the adoption of new Information Security measures and technologies. Sitting within the IT Security team you will be facilitating IS risk assessments to support successful project delivery. You will also require an understanding of strategic and architecture requirements to ensure that the business and technology projects are delivered to benefit the overall business.
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge around information security principles and disciplines including network security, application security and data security
- Awareness of major regulations and compliance regimes
- The ability to successfully influence key stakeholders throughout the full project lifecycle
- Extensive experience working in the security domain
- Previous experience working in an agile environment
To apply, please submit your resume in Word format, or for further information regarding the role feel free to contact Jarrodd on (03) 9236 7719 for a confidential discussion.