- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 6 months ago
- Security Vetting and Policy Support Officer
- Contract until EOFY 2021 with 12 month extension
- Australian Citizenship Required + minimum NV1 clearance
Our client is a large Federal Government department that develops and provides policy advice which aims to strengthen the prosperity of Australia and protect our interests at an international level. Working with government agencies in Australia and around the world, the department is the lead agency in ensuring the global stability and economic growth of Australia. Our client provides the chance to challenge yourself and learn new skills whilst working within a motivated, experienced and visionary team.
Our client is seeking a Security Vetting and Policy Support Officer to support their security clearance processes, with duties including.
- Engaging with key stakeholders to drive policy and procedural developments
- Undertaking and coordinating security clearance vetting for locally engaged staff Liaising internally and externally to commence, monitor, progress and finalise security clearance processes;
- Providing policy and related procedural advice regarding security clearance requirements
- Undertaking a variety of administrative duties to support the security clearance processes
The successful applicant will have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Ability to interpret, apply and develop policy; and
- Ability to work proactively and with minimal supervision.
- Certificate IV in Government (Personnel Security).
- Knowledge of the Australian Government's Protective Security Policy Framework.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.