- New South Wales
- $70000 - $90000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 21 days ago
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced healthcare Senior Account Manager to join an integrated agency working on a number of their key accounts.
Joining a team of existing team of creatives, planners and strategists you will work closely with the AD and GAD, and have a small team of executives reporting into you. This will be an integrated role, with an emphasis on digital. So we are looking for someone who can demonstrate previous experience delivering digital campaigns however a solid integrated background is also highly desirable for this role. Along with a passion for learning and developing a new skillset.
The successful Senior Account Manager will possess the following:
- Previous experience working on/ with large pharma or healthcare accounts.
- Knowledge of brand strategy/ communications and development
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to establish necessary structure with appropriate flexibility to a
- 2 years creative/ digital agency experience
- Excellent relationship building skills- good verbal and written communication skills
In return you will be offered continued career development, a highly competitive salary and a fun and social working environment. They pride themselves on a work hard play hard ethos, and continue to promote and challenge their staff.
If you are a rising star in the advertising world and looking for quality training and mentoring then we need to hear from you!
For more information please contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org