- $350 - $450 per day
- Job Type
- Lauren Johnson
- 4 months ago
We are looking for a driven and switched-on Senior Account Manager to join a global agency leading a number of their key Healthcare accounts.
Joining an existing team of creatives, planners, strategists, producers, and project managers, you will work closely with the Managing Partner to deliver the best solutions and campaigns for your clients. You have a passion for learning and developing a new skillset, and are looking for quality mentoring from the best of the best, big clients, a fun working environment, clear career progression, and an attractive day rate to boot!
Reporting to the Managing Partner and responsible for the day to day running of your accounts, the successful Senior Account Manager will:
- Develop strong client relationships and provide strategic advice/direction to clients
- Oversee the development of team members
- Participate in planning, forecasting, and developing client growth plans
- Manage budget/resource planning and oversee all estimates/scopes
- Work with the production and creative team to develop concepts for the project and to
- ensure integration and production feasibility.
- Be involved with new business pitching and own any pitch opportunities within their client portfolio
The Senior Account Manager has:
- Previous experience working on/ with large pharma or healthcare accounts/in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years creative/ digital agency experience
- Strong digital and technology experience
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A talent for presenting and selling agency ideas and work
- Ability to work on multiple projects and clients at once.
- Excellent relationship-building skills- good verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for digital and healthcare marketing
This is a long-term contract opportunity with an immediate start available.
For more information apply now or contact Lauren: firstname.lastname@example.org