- $55000.00 - $70000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Lauren Johnson
- 11 months ago
We are currently looking for a driven and passionate Senior Account Manager to join a solid client services team on some of the agencies key accounts. Reporting to a talented SAD, you will play a vital role in nurturing and developing the relationship between client and agency as well as taking a hands-on role in all integrated (although with a strong focus on digital and direct) campaigns. You will work alongside strategy and creative teams to drive growth for the client.
You and the role:
- At least 2 years account management experience within an advertising/digital/creative agency environment ideally across digital and direct campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Superior communication skills
- Ability to build high-level relationships with clients.
- Social, friendly personality with high attention to detail. Have a positive, vibrant and creative personality with a 'nothing is impossible' mindset.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Ambitious and looking for an accelerated growth plan
- Outgoing, results orientated, interested, eager to learn, engaged, professional, articulate, strategic, energetic, and passionate about advertising!
Responsible for the day to day running of your account(s), you'll be working closely with Account Directors, Strategists, Planners and Creatives as they continue to further your development in account management, production, planning, budgeting and reporting - allowing you to advance your core skills and fast track your career!
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager who can think outside of the box and take a 'hands on' approach to their work and will be happy to get involved in all aspects of a busy, successful agency.