As the origanisation is still working from home due to Covid-19, the successful person will be required to work from initially as well.
- Provide and coordinate a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the team/unit
- Support the accurate and timely delivery of a range of administrative and business services by undertaking financial, human resource process support, purchasing and vendor management and travel arrangements in compliance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
- Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures
- Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery
- Project Support experience in the Public sector is ideal
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- The ability to self motivate and work well autonomously
- Good diary management skills
- Advanced Microsoft office skills- Word, excel, powerpoint and outlook
- Professionalism and the ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels of the business
- Available immediately
If you can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now.