- $100 - $130 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- 5 days ago
- Current Baseline Security clearance
- 6 month contract + possible 6 month extension
- Agile, Kanban, Azure DevOps and Scrum framework
About the Role
Our Client is seeking an experienced Senior Agile Business Analyst to help achieve its mission to make Australia the safest place to connect online. Within the multi-disciplinary of Capability Delivery team of Software Developers, Architects and Testers, you will be enhancing and supporting the newly launched system throughout the duration of the project.
Skills and Attributions
- Understanding of eliciting and documenting business requirements from a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Knowledge and experience in translating business requirements into system specifications, user stories, features, tasks and testable acceptance criteria
- Familiarity in developing tasks to comply within an Agile, Kanban and Scrum framework
- Desirably experience working in Azure DevOps.
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Jarryd Clifton on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below