- South Australia
- Adelaide based role
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Elizabeth Trujillo
- 27 days ago
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic team of highly skilled engineers using the latest technologies.
To be considered for this role we are seeking candidates that possess the following skills and experience:
- A proven track record as a successful Android Developer
- Strong object-oriented software design skills and experience, a passion for coding and learning new technologies
- Familiarity with using best practise Software Engineering techniques, including design patterns and unit testing. SCRUM Agile Development experience is desirable
- Demonstrated experience with the entire workflow of shipping Android Applications
- Web development and home automation experience will be well regarded.Technical experience is required in:
1. A high level of proficiency in the following tools and technology:
* Eclipse with Android Development Tools
* Android Studio
* Android SDK
* JSON, REST & SOAP APIs
2. Experience in the following tools and technology
* Google Play Developer Store
* Continuous Integration (Jenkins or similar)
3. Good appreciation of UX and UI design specifically for Android.
If the role sounds of interest, please apply by clicking the "APPLY FOR THIS ROLE" button or call Elizabeth on 08 8228 1564 for a confidential chat.