You'll be working on a high traffic application, used by millions, using the latest in Android development to build a complex app. Take initiative and collaborate in fully agile and TDD environment. Working in a team 5-6 people will allow you to share the knowledge and brainstorm new technologies and trends.
You will be responsible for:
- Provide ongoing development, maintenance and support of our existing applications;
- Design, develop and maintain new modules for our existing application;
- Provide application support to business stakeholders for the existing codebase;
- Assist other members of the Application Services team;
- Contribute to the wider organisation by sharing domain knowledge to support the collective team and project deliverables.
- Previous experience as a Senior Android Developer with at least 5+ years of experience.
- Have an understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Excellent knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
- Experience building API's, BDD/TDD, GIT
- A passion for quality code and working in a test-driven, organised manner;
- A creative and entrepreneurial approach and be excited about working with the latest technologies;
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- A team player with influencing ability
If you think you have above skills and experiences, click 'Apply' button or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To know more about this role please contact Alex Nguyen on +61 2 9223 9855 for a confidential discussion.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for this role.