Our client is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. They enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital and currently going through a huge government project.
We are on the hunt for a Micro-Services and API Technology Designer to join our clients technology team. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Design and codes application components in an Agile environment utilizing a test-driven development approach
- Timely and accurate completion of Sprint responsibilities, including assigned software development tasks
- Work in cross-functional team; participate in client reviews, Scrum Meetings and Retrospectives
- Provides development, support, and for application components or features
- At least 4-6 years of IT experience
- Openshift Containers Platform, Dockers, Deployment Packaging, Kubernetes
- Experience is API/Microservices: Swagger, Spring Boot
- Experience in Java, Java Script, Ajax, reactJS, NodeJS, JSON development
- Experience in Designing, Developing and Testing REST APIs
- Experience with developing reactive APIs with Spring and/or Spring Boot framework, Relational and non-relational database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Experience in testing using Postman tool
- Experience in API documentation in Swagger
- DevOps CI/CD experience in Jenkins, Maven, GitHub, Teamcity,
- Experience is OWAPS
- AWS experience is a plus
- MongoDB/NoSQL Basic Knowledge
- Authentication/Authorisation mechanism
- Helm charts for packaging
Interested? Push "APPLY NOW' or for more information email Fuad on firstname.lastname@example.org.