- Job Type
- Nadine McDonald
- 9 months ago
- Looking for a Senior API Test Analyst!
- 12-month contract with 2x 6-month extension option
- Eligibility to work in Australia essential
Our client is a highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia's most vulnerable. They provide employees the benefits of a healthy work-life balance that recognises the family, carers and personal commitments
Delivering quality testing activities and deliverables as part of the end to end functional organisational systems such as Cloud Hosted Applications, Mobile Apps, APIs, and CRM Portals.
- Prepare test plans, cases, scripts and execution
- Undertake technical analysis of change to understand, prepare and execute manual testing
- Identify, Design and develop automated tests and frameworks for API and Cloud Applications
- Understand testing needs and ensure automated test scripts are created, maintained and executed
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of test quality by undertaking reviews and recommending improvements.
- Demonstrated testing experience, preferably 5+ years
- Ability to perform functional and integration testing in cloud hosted applications, APIs, Mobile Apps and Portal systems
- Strong experience in API testing (RESTful) using API testing tool (Postman, SoapUI etc.)
- Experience with the development and maintenance of API & Application Test automation scripts (Postman, Selenium, Cucumber etc.)
- Experience with SAP CRM
- Working knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.