- Market Rates
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 14 days ago
- Work collaboratively within talented product teams with diverse skills across full stack development and DevSecOps automation applying a product-centric mindset which supports constant iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Develop, execute, assess and review test plans and automated tests across various products.
- Partner with business analysts and other testers to ensure testing of both software and business processes are addressed in the test cycle/s.
- Contribute to identification and resolution of problem and work arounds as required.
- Provide pro-active input into Product Delivery planning and support to business stakeholders in assessing quality of product deliverables.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders to achieve ongoing productive partnerships applying adaptive communication to technical and non-technical audiences
- Work and contribute to all operations, process and practices to ensure they operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and undertake after hours work if required during key project stages.
- UI automation using Selenium, Cross Browser Testing, automation; preferably using BDD frameworks, i.e. Cucumber.
- Writing automated tests, advanced scripting, execution, and reporting of critical web based applications and APIs, REST API tests using JS testing frameworks and building pipeline jobs to integrate them on CICD pipelines, i.e. GitLab.
- Working with cloud technologies, i.e. AWS API Gateway, CloudFront, and Lambda would be highly regarded.
- Writing API performance tests using JMeter framework.
- Applying agile philosophy. (Certifications on agile processes and methods would be desirable.)
- Influential communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated experience and capability in writing automated tests, advanced scripting, execution, and reporting of critical web based applications and APIs.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com