- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 3 months ago
NSW Government Organisation
12 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing an experienced Senior Automation Test Analyst on a contract based in Redfern.
- Possess tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline and relevant testing experience of at least 7-8 years.
- At least 4-5 years' experience in Automating web based applications and legacy applications
- Demonstrable expertise in creating Automation frameworks from scratch using open source tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI etc.
- Good working knowledge of at least 1 programming language in order to develop a robust framework.
- Possess good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Be highly self-motivated, flexible, adaptable and results oriented
- Possess focused approach and be innovative and an accomplisher
- Good understanding of API, SOAP and REST Protocols and ability to understand XML payloads
- Good understanding of Client-Server architectures
- Ability to read and analyse systems logs and application server logs
- Possess knowledge of using Atlassian tools
- Possess working knowledge of SQL
- Will be involved in all phases of testing and required to assist in definition of test requirements, estimation, planning and execution
- Well versed in different types of testing including but not limited to System testing, Integration testing, Performance testing, Security testing, User Acceptance testing.
- Possess good understanding of AGILE, SCRUM & Kanban
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Anna Au at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.