· Perth CBD based
· Interstate and overseas candidates with full working rights encouraged to apply.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity to further develop your skill set and reputation in Perth, while receiving market leading remuneration. Interstate candidates are encouraged to apply.
Working in a collaborative Agile team environment, you will be responsible for engineering new technical solutions in a hands-on role detailing design work, producing engineering artefacts and offering technical guidance around AWS architecture and services.
- Provide AWS Cloud expertise for the cloud platform to ensure quality and reliable operations.
- Architect and design solutions required for both the platform and workloads.
- Provide input to develop longer-term sustainable support and delivery of the platform and solutions.
- Actively take part in prioritising, planning, management and execution of work on the Cloud platform backlog.
- Provide input into the scope, design and participate in the execution of new workloads onto the platform
- Excellent AWS Platform knowledge (architecture and services) incl AWS Ecosystem: ECS, EC2, EBS, S3, ASG's, ALB/ELB's, VPC's, CloudFormation, IAM
- Windows Automation; Powershell scripting
- Linux Automation
- Ability to reverse engineer a system and understand the interdependencies between systems/components
- Experience working in a multi-site global network
- Ideally you will be Solution Architecture certified
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Tracy Dhir by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com